MGC7477: CH966K CHIP BASED LOCK WITH SHOCK SENSOR ALARM
售价：RM599.00 / USD193.30
- Our "T-CHIP"; Chip Based Lock with Shock Sensor Alarm uses passive encryption sensor. One must uses a chip key that matches the lock body to produce a reaction with the mainframe in opening the lock. Coupled with our unique patented design without the key cylinder, it is virtually impossible to unlock it.
- This product integrates the latest Symmetric Code Algorithm Relate - AES - by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, USA (NIST). Its algorithm key length can be up to 128 bit and above.
- AES is the latest symmetric code algorithm which changes randomly. There are multiple encryption every time before the code is transmitted. As such, even there are more samples sought, it could not be decoded. Secondly, there are about 4.3 billion combinations of code, and each code will only be used once. Hence, even the current code is being matched, the next code could not be anticipated.
- With it's built-in shock sensor alarm, the lock body will emit 130dB alarm in the event of invasion.
- 12-month warranty against manufacturing defects.
Product Code: CH996K